Serving The Capital Region For Over 30 Years
A Law Firm Built On Ethics
Integrity is the cornerstone of Lombardi Walsh Davenport & Amodeo, P.C. It informs every decision and client interaction.
Focus On Your Business, We Focus On The Legal Details
Starting and running a business is complex. Business owners must consider many small details that can leave a lasting impact on their firm’s success, from the language used in a contract to the details of a purchase agreement.
At Lombardi Walsh Davenport & Amodeo, P.C., we understand the intricacies of business law and the repercussions if something is not done correctly the first time. We can skillfully evaluate, negotiate and litigate in pursuit of your business’s best interests.
Reliable Representation And Thoughtful Care
We represent clients with business law needs, including:
- Business formation. The way a business is designed will have a lasting impact on how it operates, how it is taxed and more. We help clients choose the structure that offers the most benefit given your goals.
- Transactions. Business transactions can include real estate purchases or sales, stock sales or any other business activity. Our team is there for each step of the process, ensuring that your financial interests are protected.
- Contracts. Effective contracts are the backbone of good business. We aid clients in drafting and reviewing contracts as a part of business formation, transactions, employment and more.
- Counseling. We can provide ongoing legal counsel to help ensure regulatory compliance and to avoid unnecessary employment law disputes.
- Litigation. In some cases, litigation is a useful tool to resolve disputes. If an unexpected problem arises, we can confidently represent you in court or through negotiation.
We are known throughout the Capital Region as a firm dedicated to excellent results and client service. Let Lombardi Walsh Davenport & Amodeo, P.C., be your partner in addressing your business’s legal needs.
We Prioritize Your Business’s Needs
Whether you are just starting a business or you are long-established, you need skilled counsel to stand by your side and protect your firm’s long-term stability. Lombardi Walsh Davenport & Amodeo, P.C., offers more than 100 years of combined experience and can provide that help.