Paul E. Davenport
Mr. Davenport since joining the Firm in 1991, has been a member of Commercial and Personal Injury litigation and Labor and Employment practice group. He has served a general outside legal counsel to numerous contractors, subcontractors, owners and developers and small and medium sized businesses providing a wide array of services including representation in State and Federal Courts and administrative agencies involving complex contract disputes, compliance issues and internal shareholder conflicts. He has also provided counsel on Labor and Employment matters to both public sector and private sector clients, and has extensive experience in a wide range of employment litigation matters including proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board, employment discrimination and retaliation under Title VII, the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), employment contract disputes, and unfair competition matters. His practice has also expanded to representing clients in Probate disputes in Trust and Estates matters.
Mr. Davenport has extensive experience in both jury and non-jury trials, and also in litigating disputes in mediation and arbitration forums where appropriate.
Mr. Davenport has served as the elected Town Justice for the Town of Glenville since 2008, and also as a volunteer Fee Dispute Arbitrator for the 4th Judicial District.
Current Employment Position
- Elected Town Justice, Town of Glenville since 2008
- Schenectady County Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association
- New York State Magistrates Association
- American Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section
- New York State Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section
Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- Honors: cum laude
- B.S. - 1985
- Honors: cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Volunteer Fee Dispute Arbitrator for the 4th Judicial District