Serving The Capital Region For Over 30 Years
A Law Firm Built On Ethics
Integrity is the cornerstone of Lombardi Walsh Davenport & Amodeo, P.C. It informs every decision and client interaction.
Experienced Legal Counsel Grounded In Integrity
While we place great emphasis on securing results for our clients, acting with integrity remains our top priority. Lombardi Walsh Davenport & Amodeo, P.C., will aggressively pursue the resolution you need while ensuring that your case is handled with honesty and fairness.
A full-service firm, our team can help you with cases involving business law, commercial litigation, personal injury claims, employment and labor law, real estate law and estate planning. Let us serve as your trusted legal resource for years to come.
Click on the links below to learn more about our accomplished lawyers:
We Are Focused On Meeting Your Needs
At Lombardi Walsh Davenport & Amodeo, P.C., clients remain at the center of our practice. When you retain our services, you work directly with our partners throughout your case. We ensure that you receive our full attention and ongoing support. We will answer all your questions and find cost-effective solutions that meet your goals.
Accomplished Litigators With A History Of Results
Our team has secured million-dollar personal injury and employment law verdicts for our past clients. We have experience resolving complex cases through litigation, negotiation or mediation. Once we discuss your case during an initial consultation, we can advise you on the best resolution strategy given the nature of your situation.
Our attorneys are widely respected for their quality of legal representation. A few of our accomplishments include:
- Richard Walsh, Jr.
- Selected for inclusion in New York Super Lawyers 2007-2018
- Labor law and trial law lecturer at Cornell University, Albany Law School and the New York State Bar Association
- Expert labor law commentator for WRGB, Channel 6 News
- Former chief defense counsel for the Grand Union Company
- Paul Davenport
- Served as general outside legal counsel for many small and medium-sized businesses
- Counseled public and private sector clients on employment and labor law issues
- Serves as town justice for the Town of Glenville since 2008
- Volunteers as a fee dispute arbitrator for the 4th Judicial District
- Anthony Amodeo, Jr.
- Manages title insurance agency relationship with Stewart Title Insurance Company
- Manages examining counsel relationship with Chicago Title Insurance Company
Schedule A Consultation: Secure Capable Representation
From our office in Albany, we represent New York residents and businesses throughout the Capital Region.